youtube video search

Thursday, April 23, 2020

EXCLUSIVE: "I haven't tried to replace Divya Bharti, my children call her Badi Mummy"- says Wardha Nadiadwala

Divya Bharti, who passed away at the tender age of 19, was one of the most popular and highest paid actresses of her time. A year before her accidental death in Mumbai, she tied the knot with producer Sajid Nadiadwala, when she was at the peak of her career. While the investigation around her death closed in 1998, the internet, at times, keeps digging up the sensitive issue and the Nadiadwala family is at the receiving end of online trolls too.

Sajid Nadiadwala's present wife Wardha Nadiadwala, in a conversation with Bollywood Hungama, decided to address this, and stated that Divya, although she passed away many years ago, continues to be a part of their lives. "I know people keep throwing these questions sometimes. Sometimes they think I am being trolled. Divya is still very much a part of our lives. Her family, her dad, her brother Kunal, they are like our family, they are a part of each celebration. So when you guys try to troll me, please know that I am not getting trolled. On her anniversaries and birthdays, we speak to each other. When my children watch her movies, they call her 'Badi Mummy'. So, guys, she is still a very, very beautiful part of our lives," she said.


She went on to add that Sajid shares a very affectionate bond with Divya's father and brother as well. "Sajid is so close, Sajid is like a son to dad, after mumma (Divya's mother) passed. You can't even imagine how close dad and Sajid are. And Kunal and Sajid too. They talk just like brothers would. And I have not tried to replace her ever. I have made my own place. Memories are always beautiful. So, stop trolling me! She is a part of my life, and we are enjoying. Sometimes people say, 'Divya Bharti bahot acchi thi. Of course, bahot acchi thi yaar. We love her. She is very much a part of my life," she concluded.

Hope this will shut the trolls for once and for all!



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

No comments:

Post a Comment