youtube video search

Monday, April 20, 2020

"I've been sleeping and eating a lot. And hey, I earned it!" - Abhimanyu Dassani

The Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota actor, Abhimanyu Dassani, is making the best of the lockdown. “I’ve been working non-stop for 6 months more or less away from home. For me it's a good change to rest and wind down a little and think about the future avenues I could create for myself. I’ve been at it for the past six months maintaining a good physical shape shooting non-stop 15-17 hours. So yes, I’m sleeping and eating a lot. And hey, I earned it!”

"I've been sleeping and eating a lot. And hey, I earned it!" - Abhimanyu Dassani

At the beginning of the lockdown Abhimanyu spent a lot of time resting. “My first goal was to catch up on sleep and regulate my sleep timings which makes me fresh and productive, catching up on all the missed movies and shows. Started reading a book after a long time. Focusing on home workouts to get over old injuries and spending quality time with my grandparents. I'm also taking up a new skill to try and get the basics through.”

This has also been a good time for Abhimanyu to introspect. “Meditation has been definitely one of the things I’ve been wanting to try since Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota. I also introspect on how to better myself than I was yesterday. And just relax without feeling guilty is very important. I'm also spending time cooking well because food is my first love. I’ve been posting home workouts for all my followers beginners and even regulars. I hope they've been following it.”

Abhimanyu is also looking at future projects. “I’ve read a couple of scripts in the past ten days. I am also breaking down the character for my next movie and how I can capture most of the essence of this new being.”

Abhimanyu says the trick of getting through the lockdown is to not fight it. “Accept it! Enjoy it! Stay safe. We need to slow down sometimes in life and this is the best time we take a break from the rat race and not feel guilty about it. Breathe the fresh air, we're gonna get through this.”

Amen.

Also Read: Abhimanyu Dassani, Mrunal Thakur, Paresh Rawal among others star in Umesh Shukla’s Aankh Micholi



from Featured Movie News | Featured Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

No comments:

Post a Comment